Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Attack of the Killer Moose!

I broke my fast eight hours early.  It was not accompanied by the usually feelings of guilt and failure.  I’m guessing that’s because I was able to pawn most of the food I ordered off on a friend.  Instead of eating the seared ahi tuna, bread, wedge salad, 7oz steak and steamed veggies I asked for, I nibbled on just the tuna and steamed veggies.  Victory?

It helps that I took my pup on a three hour hiking adventure today.  We got slightly lost, backtracked nearly a mile, had to trudge through a bog and were charged by a moose -- twice.  So much fun!

Are there such things as carnivorous moose?  If so, I think I found one.  The damn thing stalked me for nearly a quarter mile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Your input is always appreciated :)