Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Weekend for My Obsessions

Last week was given over to my obsessions.  I did nothing but hike and binge.  Quite literally, I was either outside exploring new territory or stuffing my face with food.  I’m afraid to see how much weight I’ve gained.  I don’t think it’s more than a pound or so, but I’m still disappointed in myself.  Only I could take a week of hiking at least eight miles a day and turn it into a negative event. 

At this point all I can do it look toward the future.  Today is shiny and new.  Today I will be better.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there hun, it will get better. You CAN do this! Your right- today is a new day and will be full of good choices xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God for new days and new starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Claire: hang in there, things will get better. The same just happened to me up to until a few days ago, I went from 145 to 156.2, and now back to 145 lbs. :(

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! Your input is always appreciated :)