Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello, my name is...


I have been here before. I have sat in front of a monitor, new and shiny blog waiting to be filled with insights and witty comments. My journey into blogging usually ends there. The internal dialogue that plagues my every waking hour grinds to a halt and I am left speechless. Incapable of expressing… anything.  Like so many things in my life, maybe this time will be different.

I guess I should start by introducing myself.

Hi, I’m [BLANK] and I’m addicted to food.  More specifically, I live with binge eating disorder (BED).  After years of struggling with this disease, I am finally on the path to recovery.  Well, that’s the idea anyway.  I want to recover and that’s a start, right? 

Anyway, this is me, in all my glorious insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Your input is always appreciated :)